Converting Carpet to Hardwood Floors
Converting Carpet to Hardwood Flooring in Denver, CO
If your home’s carpets are looking tired and old, then contact A+ Hardwood Floors. We have been helping homeowners in Denver and Centennial, Colorado transform the look of their home by converting carpet to hardwood flooring. Hardwood flooring is a great way to improve the look and resell value of your home. With over 25 years of experience, you can trust our team of skilled professionals to remove the old carpeting and install hardwood flooring. As a locally-owned and -operated business, we understand the need for expedient installation services that won’t disrupt your daily routine. That is why we have equipped all of our installation teams with the very best tools for the job. If you’re renovating a room in your home, let us provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Contact us today to get started!
Why Should I Install Hardwood Instead of Carpeting?
Whether you’re remodeling or simply replacing your carpets, hardwood flooring is the preferred choice. As a premium flooring option, it provides homeowners and buyers with the luxury they want. A+ Hardwood Floors is the area’s most trusted name for hardwood flooring transformation. We have a huge selection of hardwood flooring to choose from, including custom hardwood flooring. Our large showroom has many of the hardwood flooring types displayed for you to choose from for your home. Or, you can contact us to get a free estimate. Hardwood flooring is your best choice for flooring options.
- Better Durability – When properly installed and sealed, hardwood floors offer better protection against spills and stains. Pet owners appreciate how hardwood doesn’t absorb odor, dander, and animal hair like carpet, so you can expect easier cleanup. Not only that, hardwood flooring won’t wear down quite as fast in high traffic areas when compared to carpet, making it one of the most durable flooring options.
- Longer Lasting – Thanks to its durability, hardwood flooring is generally a longer-lasting flooring option. It can be repaired or resurfaced quickly and easily for a stunning finish lasting decades. Carpet, on the other hand, can only be washed.
- Improved Resale Value – Hardwood flooring is far and away the preferred flooring choice for homebuyers. In fact, the National Association of Realtors revealed 54% of potential home buyers said they would be willing to spend more money on a home with hardwood flooring. If you’re thinking of selling your home, having hardwood floors offers the best return on investment.
- Price – While the initial installation cost of hardwood flooring may be a bit more expensive than carpets, you’ll be paying more in replacement costs and maintenance. A+ Hardwood Floors also offers engineered hardwood floor, which provides the same benefits of regular hardwood with a lower price tag. Contact our team today to get your free in-home estimate and discover how affordable hardwood is.
What are the Steps Taken to Replace Carpet with Hardwood?
The specialists at A+ Hardwood Floors have the knowledge and skills to remove old carpet from your home and install high-quality hardwood flooring. We use an innovative dust containment system which creates a dust-free environment, so you won’t have to worry about your home’s air quality while we work. By working quickly and efficiently, we can minimize the impact our installation process has on your daily routine. Many homeowners throughout Denver and Centennial, Colorado appreciate our dedication to customer satisfaction, and we believe you will too. We guarantee all of our work and are fully bonded and insured for your peace-of-mind. The steps to convert your carpets to hardwood include:
- Preparing the Room – Our team is unable to move any furniture in your home. However, if you need assistance, we work with a reputable moving company. Once the furniture has been removed, we will begin prepping the area to minimize disruption in your home.
- Remove the Trim – The trim or baseboards will need to be removed for us to install your new hardwood flooring. Don’t worry. We will reinstall it once we’re complete.
- Tear Up the Old Carpets and Padding – Say goodbye to your worn-out and dirty carpets! Our team will remove the carpets, padding, carpet tacks, and everything else to prepare for the hardwood flooring installation.
- Lay the Hardwood – Here comes the fun part! Our expert team will install your home’s new hardwood flooring. We use only the highest-quality products to ensure a long-lasting result. Visit our showroom for a vast selection of hardwood flooring options, including custom hardwood!
- Replace the Trim – Your home’s trim will be reinstalled to complete the look of your room.
- Cleanup – Our reputation means everything to us. That’s why we take the time to thoroughly clean up the areas of your home we have installed hardwood.
Choose the Right Team to Replace Your Carpets with Hardwood
When looking for the right company to convert your carpets to hardwood, you need one who is respectful, knowledgeable, and offers the best selection. At A+ Hardwood Flooring, you won’t find a better selection of hardwood flooring options anywhere else. With a large showroom of hardwood flooring options available, you can be confident you’ll find the aesthetic you want for your home. With over 25 years of experience, there isn’t a more qualified team of installers in the area. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate.