Custom Hardwood Flooring by a Plus Hardwood Flooring
For over 25 years, home and business owners throughout Denver and Centennial, CO have trusted A+ Hardwood Floors for all of their residential and commercial custom flooring needs. Our team of experienced contractors are knowledgeable and skilled to provide you with services you cannot find anywhere else in the area. We make it a point to ensure all of our customers are entirely satisfied with our services. That’s why we guarantee all of our work. Our dedication to customer excellence is reflected in our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are fully bonded and insured, so you can be confident your home will be safe while we work. As the winner of two consecutive Super Service Awards from Angie’s List, you won’t find a better, more capable team to handle your custom hardwood flooring installation project. Contact our team today to schedule your free estimate.
What Are the Benefits of Custom Hardwood Flooring?
When it comes to custom hardwood flooring installation, no one does it better than A+ Hardwood Floors. Our team of expert installers can work quickly and effectively to complete your installation project using the latest tools and the highest-quality products. Custom hardwood floors not only look amazing, but they also offer many other benefits home and business owners may find exciting.
- Durability – With our thorough installation method, our team will ensure your custom floors can withstand the typical wear and tear of your property without degrading. We use only the highest-quality products for all of our residential and commercial projects, so you can be confident they will last as long as you live in your home.
- Easy Maintenance – To keep your hardwood floors looking great for years, it’s essential you keep up with maintenance. Luckily, hardwood flooring maintenance is effortless. Routine cleaning includes sweeping, dusting, and mopping. What’s more, hardwood floors won’t trap odors from smoking, food, or pets. Our team will be happy to recommend cleaning supplies to ensure your floors look great for years.
- Value-Add – There’s no doubt hardwood floors are the preferred flooring option for homebuyers. In fact, studies suggest homes with hardwood flooring fetch up to 2.5% – 5% more than those with other flooring options. If you plan on selling your house shortly, custom hardwood floors are one of the best returns on investment.
What Types of Custom Flooring Are Available?
Our custom flooring options provide a unique look that accentuates your style without compromising on durability. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, our team has seen and installed it all. We will work alongside you to help you find the right materials and designs to match your preferred aesthetic. We have helped hundreds of homeowners find the right custom hardwood flooring options, and we are certain we can help you! Custom flooring comes in a variety of styles and patterns, including:
- Decorative Patterns – If you’re looking for something truly unique, ask about our decorative patterns and styles. Our installation team can install complex borders and inlays for a luxurious look that will impress visitors. Each design is specifically hand-crafted to make your hardwood flooring pop with brilliance and color.
- Reclaimed Finish – Reclaimed wood finish serves two purposes. Firstly, it is a high-quality finish that looks amazing without compromising on durability. Secondly, it is a means to protect the environment through the recycling of old building material. A reclaimed finish creates a rustic escape in your home or a unique atmosphere for your commercial space. The complex grains on each piece of reclaimed wood create a visual that cannot be matched.
- Exotic Wood Finish – At A+ Hardwood Floors, we have access to durable and stunning exotic hardwood flooring types, including bamboo and teak. Both flooring types are sustainably sourced, so you can have them installed in your home or commercial property without worrying about the impact on the environment. Teak has the added benefit of being extremely hard, so it is the ideal flooring type for bathroom and kitchens.
How Expensive Is Custom Flooring?
Custom flooring is more affordable than many homes and business owners may think. It is mostly determined by the square footage of the space and the type of material chosen for the installation. Luckily, the team at A+ Hardwood Floors offers free in-home estimates so you know actually what you’re paying for.
Choosing the Right Custom Flooring Installer
When it comes time to install custom flooring in your home or commercial property, you want a trusted expert with the right tools and knowledge to install your flooring quickly and correctly with minimal interruption to your day-to-day living. At A+ Hardwood Floors, we have the knowledge and experience to install a variety of custom flooring materials. As a BBB accredited business and a member of the National Association of Hardwood Flooring, you won’t find a more qualified team in the area. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate.