Custom Flooring Installation
Hardwood Flooring Installation in Denver, CO
If you want to add custom hardwood flooring to your home or business in Denver, you need an experienced installer you can trust to get the job done right. For more than 25 years, home and business owners have trusted A+ Hardwood Floors for all of their residential and commercial custom flooring needs. Our team of experienced contractors is skilled and knowledgeable and will provide you with service you can’t find anywhere else in the area. We guarantee all of our work, including installing wood flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, and our many other services. Our flooring experts are fully bonded and insured, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Learn more about our hardwood floor installation services, and get in touch with us today for a free estimate.
The Benefits of Custom Hardwood Flooring
No one does custom hardwood flooring installation better than A+ Hardwood Floors. Our team of expert installers works quickly and efficiently to complete your installation using the most up-to-date equipment and the highest quality products. Your custom hardwood floors will look fantastic and offer many benefits you’ll love, including:
- Durability – We use a thorough installation method to ensure your custom floors are able to withstand wear and tear. We use the highest quality products for our commercial and residential projects to ensure your flooring lasts as long as you live in your home. Solid wood floors can last for decades as long as you take care of them.
- Easy Maintenance – You want your hardwood floors to look beautiful for years to come, so keeping up with maintenance is essential. Thankfully, it doesn’t take much to keep wood floors looking great. You’ll need to perform some routine cleaning tasks, including sweeping, dusting, and mopping. Our team can recommend cleaning supplies for your new wooden floors.
- Added Value – Installing hardwood floors can add to your home’s resale value because many potential homebuyers find them to be an attractive feature. Some studies have shown that houses with hardwood flooring can sell for up to 5% more than those with other flooring options. This makes having wood floors installed a great return on investment.
Available Types of Custom Flooring
We offer multiple custom flooring options to create a unique look for your home or business. We will work alongside you to ensure you find the right designs and materials that match your preferred aesthetic. Our team has helped hundreds of homeowners find the right custom hardwood flooring options, and we are confident we can help you too. Custom flooring is available in many styles and patterns, including:
- Decorative Patterns – If you want something truly unique, ask us about our decorative patterns and styles for wood floors. Our team can install complex borders and inlays to create a luxurious look that impresses visitors. Each design will be specifically hand-crafted to make your hardwood flooring pop with brilliance and color.
- Reclaimed Finish – Choosing reclaimed wood gives you a high-quality finish that looks amazing without compromising on durability while doing your part for the environment by using recycled building materials. Reclaimed floor finishes create a rustic escape for your home or a unique atmosphere for your commercial space. The complex grains on each piece of reclaimed wood create an unmatched visual.
- Exotic Wood Finish – Our flooring experts have access to durable and stunning exotic hardwood flooring types, including teak and bamboo. You can have either choice installed in your home or business without worrying about the impact on the environment because these styles are sustainably sourced. Teak is ideal for bathrooms and kitchens due to its extreme hardness.
Custom Hardwood Flooring FAQ
We often receive questions about our custom hardwood flooring services. Browse through them, and feel free to get in touch with us if you have any additional questions.
How expensive is custom flooring?
Custom flooring is more affordable than many home and business owners may think. Custom flooring pricing is determined mainly by the square footage of your space and the type of material you choose to be installed. Our team offers free in-home estimates, so you know exactly how much the job will cost.
How do I choose the right custom flooring installer?
Once you’ve decided to have custom flooring installed in your home or business, you need to choose a trusted expert with the right tools and knowledge to install your flooring quickly and correctly with minimal interruption to your daily life. A+ Hardwood Floors has the expertise and experience to install a variety of custom flooring materials. We’re a BBB accredited business and a member of the National Association of Hardwood Flooring.
Should I choose pre-finished or site finished flooring?
Our team offers both pre-finished and site finished flooring options for your home or business. Both options come with several benefits, and we’d be happy to help you determine which is best for you.
Get Your Free Flooring Estimate
If you’re ready to have hardwood flooring installed in your home or business, it’s time to get started with your free estimate from A+ Hardwood Flooring. Contact us today to schedule service.