What We Do – Hardwood Flooring in Denver, CO
If you’re looking for a flooring company in Denver, CO, you can’t do better than A+ Hardwood Floors. We do it all when it comes to floors, including installing hardwood flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, and much more. If you’re wondering what we do when it comes to residential and commercial flooring, a better question would be to ask what we don’t do. We invite you to learn more about our wood flooring services and get in touch with us today for a free estimate.
Our Comprehensive Flooring Services
We offer flooring services for home and business owners in the Denver area. Find out more about our comprehensive flooring services:
- Pre-Finished Hardwood Floors – This is an excellent option if you don’t want to have your floors sanded, stained, and sealed inside your home. Pre-finished hardwood floors are a relatively new concept. Your floors will be stained and finished in a factory and then professionally installed by our team. Pre-finished hardwood floors are usually made up of 3/4” thick solid wood or an engineered product with a top layer made of real wood. The floor can be sanded and refinished three or four times as needed, and these floors have a lifetime structural warranty behind them.
- Hardwood Floor Repair – We can repair almost every type of floor damage. From water damage to pet stains or burns, we do it all. We can even replace an entire floor.
- Site Finished Floors – We install raw wood floors that need to be sanded and finished on site. With this process, you get to choose the stain color during the process. The results of site-finished floors can be stunning, with no grooves or detectable high or low points. Site-finished flooring allows for customized inlays and borders, and the cost of the wood is usually lower than pre-finished wood.
- Custom Installations – Our team installs just about any type of custom hardwood flooring, including wood flooring with decorative patterns, including borders and inlays, distressed or reclaimed wood flooring, including barn wood, rustic wood, and antique wood, and exotic wood flooring, including bamboo and teak.
- Refinishing – If you have older wood floors in your home or business, our experts can make them look like new again in a matter of a few days. Allow us to completely change the color of your existing floors by staining them. You will choose the color from samples laid directly on your floors so you can see exactly what they will look like with your furniture, paint, and lighting. Our flooring experts use the best commercially rated finishes that will last a lifetime with proper maintenance.
- Screen & Recoat – We can take care of your floors by providing a screen and re-coat, which is a one-day dust-free process that will remove minor scratches and wear. We recommend that you have your wood floors screened and re-coated every two to four years. Our team can work around any large pieces of furniture that you rarely move and also change your sheen level.
About Our Flooring Experts
Now that you know where to go for hardwood floor installation and more, it’s time to learn a bit about our team. A+ Hardwood Floors has been in business for more than 25 years, and we’re proud to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our team is fully bonded and insured, and we guarantee all our work. We’re proud to use green and eco-friendly products and finishes, as well as state-of-the-art dust containment systems and dust-free services. We can even give you one-on-one instruction for your DIY projects. Contact us today to get started with your free estimate.