We repair all types of hardwood flooring and can usually match your floor exactly (wood type, grain, and stain).
Our hardwood floor technicians can repair:
- visual blemishes on the surface
- gaps between boards
- split or cracked boards
- buckling boards
- warped boards
- squeaky boards
The most common types of damage to hardwood floors are caused by:
- water / flooding
- wear and tear, especially in high traffic areas
- scratches, nicks, divots, dings, dents, or chips
- improper furniture placement
- incorrect installation of the hardwood floor
- foundation / settling problems
Please call for a free hardwood floor repair estimate:
303.477.9110, or fill out the online quote request form.
Locally owned and operated, we’ve been installing, repairing, and refinishing hardwood floors in the Denver metro area for 20 years!
Hassle Free Estimates! Set up a no obligation, hassle free consultation to learn more about our flooring installation services.